quarta-feira, 2 de julho de 2014

Sonnet of Fidelity by Vinicius de Morais



Sonnet of Fidelity
Vinicius de Morais




Above all, to my love I'll be attentive
First and always, with care and so much
That even when facing the greatest enchantment
By love be more enchanted my thoughts.

I want to live it through in each vain moment
And in its honor I'll spread my song
And laugh my laughter and cry my tears
When you are sad or when you are content.

And thus, when later comes looking for me
Who knows, the death, anxiety of the living,
Who knows, the loneliness, end of all lovers

I'll be able to say to myself of the love (I had):
Be not immortal, since it is flame
But be infinite while it lasts.


Fonte: http://allpoetry.com/poem/8625245-Sonnet_of_Fidelity-by-Vinicius_de_Moraes
Acesso em: 03/05/2013

Nenhum comentário: