Cross by James Patterson
Book Review by Erin Collazo Miller, About.com
The Bottom Line
- Fans of the Alex Cross series will be glad to see the next installment on shelves.
- Unbelievable action.
- Flat, underdeveloped characters.
- Too much violence used to disguise thin plot.
- Detective Alex Cross pursues his wife's potential killer.
- "The Butcher" is a serial rapist and murderer who mutilates victims.
- Flashbacks to Cross' wife and the Butcher's evil father attempt to create motive and depth.